Welcome to Product Film School!
Product Film School is owned and operated by Grace Wells, LLC.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
• Grace Wells, LLC.
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we collect from users helps us to personalize and continually improve your experience on the website and to offer the course available on the website. These are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you sign up for the course, purchase the course and/or communicate with us through our contact information. As a result of those actions, you may provide us with the following information:
• Email address
• Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
Grace Wells, LLC will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the website you automatically provide us with the following information:
• Your IP address
• Referring URLs
Sign up: Our course is hosted by ThriveCart; therefore, it is possible that in order to access the course, the user may need to register and open an account on ThriveCart. By registering with ThriveCart users may share certain registration information with ThriveCart for the sole and exclusive purpose of registering on the website and accessing the course.
Payment information: Your payment data will be processed by the payment processors available on the website (Stripe), which will process and store your data securely and for the sole purpose of processing payments for the course. Grace Wells, LLC reserves the right to contract any payment platform available on the market.
Contact information: We may access some personal information about the user, such as name and email address, when the user or any third party communicates with us through our contact information. Personal information provided through our contact information is not stored on any Grace Wells, LLC server and will be stored on the respective server of our email service.
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through the website will be retained for as long as necessary to provide access to our course and until the user decides to close the user account or until the user requests deletion of their data. Grace Wells, LLC may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Grace Wells, LLC may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the data collected through our website and course purchases as described below:
• User registration.
• Provide the "Product Film School" course.
• Process course payments.
• Offering live sessions
• Provide live coaching sessions (group or individual).
• Provide our downloadable resources.
• Understand and enhance your experience using our website.
• Respond to your comments or questions through our contact information.
• Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
• Send you communications related to Product Film School.
• Marketing purposes of Grace Wells, LLC.
• Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
• Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. HOW WE OBTAIN CONSENT
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our customers and users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user, client or owner of the personal data. We share user and customer information only and exclusively as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use some third-party services that provide us with functions and services within the website. Examples of these services and functions include: hosting the website, processing payments (Stripe), hosting the course (ThriveCart), providing live coaching sessions (Zoom) and sending emails.
Email marketing: By signing up for our course, you consent to the use of your personal information, including your email address, for the sole purpose of sending you marketing communications related to our courses. Grace Wells, LLC respects your privacy and does not share this information with unaffiliated third parties. If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications, you can unsubscribe at any time by using the "unsubscribe" option available in the same marketing emails or by sending your request through our contact information.
Protection of Grace Wells, LLC and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Grace Wells, LLC, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Grace Wells, LLC uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website. If transactions are processed on the website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information and to those persons you have authorized to have access to that information. Grace Wells, LLC follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Grace Wells, LLC receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Grace Wells, LLC strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
8. DATA BREACH NOTIFICATIONS
In the event of a security breach that compromises the confidentiality of our users' personal data, Grace Wells, LLC undertakes to notify those affected in a timely manner. This notification will be made through the contact information described in this policy. We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information and remedy any situation that jeopardizes the security of your data.
9. DATA STORAGE ON INTERNATIONAL SERVERS
By using the website and purchasing the course, the user agrees that personal data and any other information provided may be stored on servers located outside the United States. These servers may be located in regions that offer a different level of data protection than your country of residence. To ensure data security, we implement current encryption standards and security best practices. This includes technical and organizational measures designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of user information.
Users who provide information through our website and the purchase of the course, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
• Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
• Rectify, Restrict, Limit and/or Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
• Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
• Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
• Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
• Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
• Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users or holders of personal data provided through the website and the purchase of the course, may exercise these rights on their personal data at any time and without limitation by sending their request through our contact details. The request to exercise their rights will be attended and answered within a maximum period of 3 working days.
11. RIGHT OF ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION
Grace Wells, LLC recognizes the right of users to access and rectify the personal information they provide through the use of the website and the purchase of the course. If you wish to review or correct your data, log in to your account and visit the profile settings section. There you will find options to view and update your information. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us through our contact information. Grace Wells, LLC is committed to ensuring that your personal information is accurate and up to date.
12. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We comply with national and international data protection regulations regarding the protection of children's personal information. We do not collect information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take immediate steps to delete that information.
13. THIRD PARTIES
14. CONTACT US
Grace Wells, LLC - Product Film School.